Photo Contest - My News. My Story
Young people worldwide were invited to submit photos of their experience of being in the news – either being reported about, sharing a news report or just enjoying a good, impactful story which affected them and their communities. Check out their entries below!
Meet the judges
- The Participant agrees to abide by the Terms & Conditions of the My News. My Story Photo Competition.
- The Participant warrants that the entry/s submitted are his/her original work/s and allows the Organisers of the World News Day Photo Competition to use his/her entry/s on News Day platforms such as website, social media and publicity materials.
- Participants may submit as many entries as they wish but only those sent in accordance with the above instructions and criteria will be eligible for judging.
- All submitted photos must be in jpg format and accompanied by a Word document containing a caption of not more than 100 words which includes the required information above. The Participant further undertakes to indemnify the Organisers against any loss or damages it may incur should the use of the submitted works constitute infringements of any third-party rights.
- Eligible entries will be displayed on the World News Day website and social media channels and accompanied only by the Participant’s name, age and country.
- The Participant further agrees to ensure his/her own personal safety as well as that of others and not put anyone, including oneself, at risk in the course of capturing these images. The World Editors Forum and National Youth Achievement Award Council are not responsible or liable for any damage or potential health/safety hazards arising from the activity undertaken for this submission.